High Quality Magnesium Flakes
unscented, natural, high quality magnesium flakes , also known as Magnesium Chloride. Magnesium Chloride has higher concentration of magnesium and are more easily soluble in water.
Do not eat.
Magesium flakes uses
- Use by itself or make your own scented bath crystals!!
- Make your very own spray - lots of recipies available!
- The most common use of these flakes is for a bath/foot soak for muscle aches and other pains such as arthritis ,but being so versatile thay have an array of household uses !!!
- Soften your skin with a soak to help remove splinters!
- Add to dishwashing liquids for tile and grout scrubs
- Use as a soak and dish scrub for burnt saucepans!
- To help itchy skin and mossy bites! Dissolve 1 tablespoon in a cup of hot water, let cool and spray or dab on itch.
- And sooo much more including use in gardens!