2kg unscented EPSOM salts, also known as Magnesium Sulfate.
Do not eat.
Epsom salt uses
Use in the bath by itself or make your own scented bath crystals or add to bath bombs to make them extra special!!
Other uses can include:
- Bath/foot soak for muscle aches and other pains such as arthritis.
- Soften your skin with a soak to help remove splinters!
- Use as an add in to body scrubs
- Add to dishwashing liquids for tile and grout scrubs
- Use as a soak and dish scrub for burnt saucepans!
- To help itchy skin and mossy bites! Dissolve 1 tablespoon in a cup of hot water, let cool and spray or dab on itch.
And sooo much more including use in gardens!